Register for the Course
The CreditEdge tool is the premier model for managing the credit risk of your portfolio of listed firms and sovereigns, globally. Our platform combines the probability of default (PD) model with cutting-edge analytics to deliver tools that facilitate every stage of your workflow.
- Global coverage of over 42,000 publicly traded firms, 1,800 entities with daily credit default swap (CDS) spreads, and 120,000+ bonds helps you manage your portfolio with confidence.
- Over 10,500 defaults covering over 45 years in our global database contributes to the high statistical accuracy of our expected default frequency (EDF) model.
- Powerful analytical tools include peer analyses, screening capabilities, customizable alerts, robust charting and reporting, Microsoft Excel add-in templates, and more.
- Multiple platforms, including the CreditEdge website, Microsoft Excel add-in, data file service (DFS), and application program interfaces (API), help facilitate your daily workflow.
- High Statistical Accuracy: Manage credit loss with a model that is built with quantitative techniques we pioneered and validated against a 45-year default database.
- Consistency: Apply consistent criteria across all your exposures.
- Efficiency: Streamline your assessment and monitoring processes with comprehensive and easy-to-use analytics.
- Flexibility: Seamless integration into your workflow through multiple delivery platforms, including the CreditEdge website, CreditEdge Microsoft Excel add-in, CreditEdge DFS, and CreditEdge API.
Moody's Capital Markets Research Group EDF case studies analyze entities recently in the news through the CreditEdge platform:
Already a Client? Access the CreditEdge Tool
Proactively monitoring the financial health of borrowers and the risk level of your loan portfolio increases the profitability of your lending business.
Moody’s Analytics provides tools for the most crucial aspects of the expected loss impairment model, with robust solutions to aggregate data, calculate expected credit losses, and derive and report provisions.
Moody’s Analytics offers a modular, flexible, and comprehensive IFRS 9 impairment solution that facilitates banks’ efforts to calculate and manage capital set asides for these provisions.
Moody’s Analytics helps financial institutions develop collaborative, auditable, repeatable, and transparent stress testing programs to meet regulatory demands.
Moody's Analytics structured credit models enable you to assess the credit quality of your portfolio and to understand the economic trends driving performance.