Register for the Course
The CreditEdge platform provides a leading model for managing the credit risk of your portfolio of listed firms and sovereigns, globally. Our platform combines the probability of default (PD) model with cutting-edge analytics to deliver tools that can provide early warning on your exposures. CreditEdge is also used by buy-side investors for relative value analysis.
- Get a comprehensive dataset on public firms, default risk drivers, financial information.
- Compare each firm to its peers, industry or groups, set up alerts and download your reports
- Easily manage your portfolios, upload your exposure and calculate expected loss.
- Identify at-risk names with the Early Warning toolkit, available via Excel Add-in
- Run stress testing and calculate your potential loss, compliant with new regulation like IFRS9, CECL and CCAR
- Asset Managers can also use comprehensive bond features including our proprietary Fair Value spread and Alpha Factor metrics to perform relative value analysis
- Global coverage of over 42,000 publicly traded firms, 1,800 entities with daily credit default swap (CDS) spreads, and 120,000+ bonds helps you manage your portfolio with confidence.
- Over 10,500 defaults covering over 45 years in our global database contributes to the high statistical accuracy of our expected default frequency (EDF) model.
- Powerful analytical tools include peer analyses, screening capabilities, customizable alerts, robust charting and reporting, Microsoft Excel add-in templates, and more.
- Multiple delivery platforms, including the CreditEdge website, Microsoft Excel add-in, data file service (DFS), and application program interfaces (API), help facilitate your daily workflow.
Moody's Capital Markets Research Group EDF case studies analyze entities recently in the news through the CreditEdge platform:
Already a Client? Access the CreditEdge Tool
Proactively monitoring the financial health of borrowers and the risk level of your loan portfolio increases the profitability of your lending business.
Tap directly into comprehensive credit research from Moody's Analytics and our sister company, Moody's Investors Service, and gain detailed insights into our views on credit-related topics.
Moody's Analytics credit risk advisory services enable faster, better informed credit decisions through a holistic and consistent assessment of risk.
Moody’s Analytics delivers award-winning credit models and expert advisory services to provide you with best-in-class credit risk modeling solutions.
Moody’s Analytics provides tools for the most crucial aspects of the expected loss impairment model, with robust solutions to aggregate data, calculate expected credit losses, and derive and report provisions.
Moody’s Analytics offers a modular, flexible, and comprehensive IFRS 9 impairment solution that facilitates banks’ efforts to calculate and manage capital set asides for these provisions.
Moody’s Analytics helps financial institutions develop collaborative, auditable, repeatable, and transparent stress testing programs to meet regulatory demands.
Moody's Analytics structured credit models enable you to assess the credit quality of your portfolio and to understand the economic trends driving performance.