Register for the Course
Bank Analytics, available as an additional subscription to Moody's CreditView – Banking, allows you to add depth to your credit analyses with scorecards and models for global banks rated by Moody's Investors Service.
- Bank Analytics allows users to generate estimated quantitative ratings for a single bank and its peers by creating scenarios using pre-populated scorecard data from Moody's Investors Service.
- Bank Analytics also includes access to key indicators, financials, and peer information available to Moody's Investors Service as part of the credit rating process.
- Our global service provides access to content on over 2,000 banks rated by Moody’s Investors Service. Also available for Americas, EMEA, and Asia packages.
- Interactive scorecards allow users to analyze bank financial data as set out in the Moody's Investors Service publicly available credit rating methodologies.
- Estimated ratings serve as a “second opinion” to supplement your own credit assessment process.
Moody's Analytics financial data solutions enable you to assess market opportunities and compare entities across systems.