Register for the Course
Private Banker Lending focuses on identifying borrowing needs of high net worth individuals. This 10-12 hour eLearning course helps you assess risk and craft business lending solutions for this segment.
- Identify critical factors associated with making business-related loans to high-net-worth individuals.
- Assess financial statements, ratios, and cash flow risks.
- Evaluate owner-occupied, commercial real-estate.
- Understand sources of personal cash flow and leverage personal assets as security.
- Make sound lending decisions to provide needed credit to clients and deepen your relationships with them.
- You gain in-depth understanding of credit theory and sector-specific factors from our relevant and current content.
- You concentrate your studies on the areas where you have knowledge gaps, through our pre-course diagnostics and comprehension checks.
- You build confidence by practicing complex concepts, applying new skills, and demonstrating mastery with our robust simulation based on a real lending scenario.
- Program sponsors can monitor participation, assess performance, and access critical detail to support measuring ROI.
- Private bankers
- Investment bankers
- Individuals dealing with high net worth clients