Register for the Course
The CDMS will help you unlock the complex world of derivatives, gain recognition for your expertise, and advance your career.
- With derivatives a fast growing financial instrument category, demonstrate that you have achieved an advanced, global standard in developing strategies for their use.
- Extend your knowledge of exchange-traded derivatives products and introduce OTC derivatives and their various product characteristics and applications.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the various underlying markets which key derivative instruments are based on and in which they are frequently used.
- Attain the skills to unravel the technical complexities of derivatives into actionable knowledge that can be immediately applied in your current role or assist your career progression.
- Gain recognition for specialized knowledge and qualifications in the advanced concepts of both exchange-traded and over-the-counter (OTC) derivative investments and their applications.
- To be eligible for the CDMS, you will already have a basic knowledge in exchange-traded options and futures, validated by a national certification.
- To achieve the CDMS, you will need to complete the Advanced Derivatives Market Strategies online course and pass the in-person exam.
- The content of the Advanced Derivatives Market Strategies Course builds on your knowledge from your national derivatives certification. The course focuses on OTC derivatives and the advanced pricing and risk management, product engineering and trading strategy applications of derivatives.
- The Advanced Derivatives Market Strategies Course is delivered via an eLearning course for easily accessible, convenient, self-paced learning followed by an in-person exam. The entire course can be completed in 80 to 100 hours.